Monday, November 14, 2005

Gladys Knight Tonight!!!


Every year in the fall Central Dallas Ministries brings “A Night to Remember” to Dallas.

Tonight is our big night!

The Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, one of the nation's great performing arts centers, will be ours for the evening!

Doors are at 7:00 p.m. Showtime will be 8:00 p.m.

Our talent: Gladys Knight!

Need I say more?

Ms. Knight will move us with pop, gospel, blues and a little rock-n-roll, no doubt! It will be a grand evening!

A few tickets remain and will be available at the ticket office at the Meyerson on a first come, first served basis.

Our special evening will benefit thousands of our low-income neighbors here in inner city Dallas, Texas.

Please pass this reminder information along to your friends and associates!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lookin' forward to the show!

All aboard, all aboard, all aboard
On the midnight train to Georgia
I got to go! I got to go! I got to go!

Anonymous said...

Larry, I wish CDM the best show tonight! I know it will be great.

Lisa