Catholic Charities of Dallas Immigration and Legal Services invites you to participate in the North Texas Justice for Immigrants Network.
We need your help NOW to build and develop a network of informed advocates who will be prepared to promote comprehensive immigration reform during this important year.
The North Texas Justice for Immigrants Network seeks to:
· Educate immigrants about their rights;
· Monitor enforcement to ensure against abuses;
· Share information regarding legislative efforts affecting immigrants at all
levels (local, regional and national);
· Advocate for Comprehensive Immigration Reform;
· Provide a networking venue for North Texas individuals, from all walks, who
are concerned about the welfare of immigrants in our communities.
Please join us at the first meeting of the North Texas Justice for Immigrants Network on Friday, January 23, 2009 (TODAY!!!) from 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. at Catholic Charities of Dallas Immigration and Legal Services, 5415 Maple Ave. Ste 400, Dallas, Texas 75235. For a map click here.
Lite refreshments will be provided.
For more information contact: David Mullins (214) 634-7182 Ext. 241
Erin Pederson (214) 634-7182 Ext. 239 or Jennifer Nettle (214) 634-7182 Ext 230.