Saturday, March 13, 2010

Owen's first goal in his first soccer game

Owen Frazer is my grandson. He turns 4-years-old on May 7.

This morning he played in his first soccer game.

It was a blast!

Naturally, I had my camera along.

What you'll see in the clip here is Owen and his friends being little children.

You'll also see him score his first goal when he took the ball and dribbled to the goal. He is so laid back and kind. But he knew what to do with the ball when his chance came.

Forgive me, but I love it!

BTW--Owen wears #3 on his neon lime jersey!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is nothing in the world like grandchildren. I just found out we have the second one one the way. That is why I have to post anonymously. My daughter is early on and she told me she would kill me if I told anyone. By the way, Owen is cool.