Saturday, May 09, 2009

Baseball at its best!

Baseball is my favorite sport, hands down. I know lots of people who just don't get that, but it's the way I'm wired and it's been in my soul since I was old enough to hold a ball and pick up a glove.

I can remember my dad returning from a business trip when I was about 8-years-old with a catcher's mit for me, maybe the most memorable gift I've ever received.

So, it's no wonder that I get really jazzed when my grandson, Wyatt takes the field for the opening of T-Ball season at the YMCA!

Kids and baseball, the only thing better is grandkids and baseball! Just couldn't resist sharing the video footage. Humor me!



1 comment:

Steve said...

Consider yourself humored!

Wait...no...consider yourself appreciated for transparently living the ideals you have been preaching, Larry! Enjoying your family as you reach out to help others whose families need a shining light just seems right.