Saturday, June 13, 2009

Wild ride. . .wilder finish. . .one of my vices!


Sorry, I've always loved car racing.

I can remember as a kid listening to the Indianapolis 500 on the radio back when it was always on Memorial Day, as in Mondays.

I still love Indy Racing League cars. Nothing like cars flying around a track at over 200 mph.

I even love NASCAR!

Take a look at the wild finish to the Coke Zero 400 race last year. Wild, wild finish.

I'll admit it. Racing is an escape for me. I'll leave it to you to do the psycho-analysis if you like.

But just be sure and watch the end of this race!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Never been into racing, but I guess that's because I've never been to a real race track to feel the rumble. Somehow, watching cars go in circles on TV doesn't convey the excitement.