Mark it down today!
Save the date!
Monday evening, September 29, 2008!
In the beautiful Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center in the Downtown Dallas Arts District!
It will be here before you know it and I need your help to make "A Night to Remember 2008" a giant success!
Country music star and award-winning song stylist, Clint Black (http://clintblack.com/) will join us as we celebrate our 20th anniversary of inner city ministry in Dallas, Texas. Funds raised during this wonderful event will all be used to support our work in the inner city.
Here's what I'm asking you to do right now:
1) Place this date on your personal calendar.
2) Forward this information to your network of friends to let them know.
3) Plan now to make it a special night and purchase tickets when they go on sale later in May--you'll be among the first to know when the tickets are about to go on sale.
4) If you are able, consider becoming a sponsor for the event (call me for details at 214.823.8710 ext. 116).
5) Begin thinking of ways that you can help promote this special event at work, church, school and in your community. We'll be happy to provide everything you need to spread the word!
It will be another great evening, truly A Night to Remember!