Sunday, April 30, 2006

Thanks to So Many Good Friends


On Friday we learned that the tumor surgeons removed, along with Brenda's thyroid, last week was completely benign.

No cancer.

Good, good news to be sure!

Brenda has spent the past week recovering from the surgery and getting ready for the birth of our third grandchild. Joanna, our youngest daughter, and Jordan Frazer, our son-in-law, are about to become parents. . .any day now!

This photo is of Brenda and our dear friend and partner at CDM, Marva Epperson.

What follows is a brief note from Brenda to all of you who kept us in your thoughts and prayers.

________________________________________________

Thank you, friends. You gave me a peace of mind that only comes from knowing so many good people were praying for me.

On the way to the hospital I told Larry, "I am so lucky. I have many people praying for me, good doctors to take care of me and health insurance. It should be added to the necessities of life for everyone."

How hopeless I would have felt if I had not been able to take care of my health problem.

I know what I have said today has little to do with Larry's blog, but I just wanted to say, "Thanks!"

Love and good health to you and yours.

Brenda

2 comments:

Jeremy Gregg said...

Brenda, we are all lucky as well - because we have your friendship in our lives! May God continue to bless you and your family.

Stacey said...

That's great news, Larry! Thanks for letting us know.