Monday, December 25, 2006

Children and Christmas. . .What could be better?


Christmas began with the story of a child, a very special child.

Christmas is all about children, isn't it?

It's about my grandchildren, as well as all of the grandchildren in the world.

Nothing could be better.

Still, not every Christmas experience will be positive today.

As I enjoy mine and these amazing little ones, I hope I can find at least a moment to reflect on the children whose day won't be so good.

Maybe thoughts of Christmas should inform our actions throughout the New Year as they relate to the children of those who live in the struggle of continuing need.

So, I'll ponder these questions:

How could anything be better than children at Christmas?

How could things be better for more children this time next year?

Merry Christmas!

No comments: